Do you want to enable the growth journey of the product organization at reMarkable?
reMarkable is a Norwegian tech company that develops products and services to help people think better in a distracted world. In a short amount of time, we’ve grown from a small startup to having over 200 permanent employees and two fantastic offices in central Oslo. Following the successful launch of our second-generation paper tablet, which has been named as one of TIME's "100 Best Innovations of 2020", we’re facing new challenges and opportunities as we expand into the global arena. That’s why we’re currently looking for Strategy Managers to help us continue our growth and support our Product organization. Are you ready to join the exciting growth of a truly unique tech brand?
About the role
As a Strategy Manager in Product you will be responsible for delivering strategic initiatives within our product organization. These can be initiatives related to product development, improvements to the way-of-work within the Product organization, or leading and facilitating key processes.
The role will be central in defining the strategic direction for the Product organization based on company goals, competitive context and industry trends. You will be working closely together with leaders in Product solving complex problems in a high paced environment. You will be instrumental to the ongoing growth journey of reMarkable and the Product organization in particular.
In reMarkable we have all disciplines gathered at the same location, and you will likely be exposed to experts within engineering, user experience, design, finance, marketing and logistics to name a few.
Further tasks and responsibilities
- Lead and support strategic initiatives in the Product organization
- Work on defining, scoping, prioritizing and making business cases for new product initiatives to support decision making
- Analyze customer and industry data to continually drive and adapt our strategic direction
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure we deliver on defined goals
- Manage and coordinate the teams responsible for delivering on defined project scope
- Support the product organization management team in day-to-day operations
- Master degree within relevant field
- 3-6 years experience from management/strategy consulting, business development, project management
- Experience with solving strategic challenges, preferably related to product and/or organizational development
It is also an advantage if you have...
- Experience with product development (hardware and/or software)
We believe this is you
- You thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- You have an analytical and structured mindset
- You are solution oriented and have great core consulting skills
- You are comfortable with complexity and handling many stakeholders
- You have great communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work with a highly skilled and adaptable team in a collaborative environment. We work together to solve everything from production, hardware, software development, marketing campaigns, company strategy, management, CRM, content production and lots more
- Rewarding and challenging tasks that you will see the direct results from
- The opportunity to get involved in every step of creating a product used and valued by hundreds of thousands of customers across the globe
- Career development opportunities with a focus on professional and personal development, either as a specialist in your chosen field, or a team leader. We understand as a fast-growing company both are crucial to our success
- Fantastic offices in our own converted townhouse in central Oslo and brand new office space close by designed specifically for our rapidly expanding team
- The change to join an exciting Nordic tech scale-up in a booming sector
At reMarkable we offer a unique opportunity to contribute towards building a global tech company. You will join a fast-growing organization with passionate employees and lots of great social activities. We aim to offer a work environment where you will be challenged and that is centered around our core values of Curiosity, Dedication, and Generosity.
As well as offering competitive terms and conditions, you will also have the opportunity to purchase shares at our employee price and enjoy six weeks of holiday per year.
A reMarkable strategy department